Electrical Services for Landlords
RH Electrical provides a range of services to help landlords comply with current legislation. We keep abreast of changes in legislation to help our client understand their duties.
The services that we provide, throughout Aberdeen and Aberdeenshire, include:
- EICR assessments to ensure all electrical appliances, systems and heating are in a reasonable state of repair and in proper working order.
- PAT testing to check all appliances supplied by the landlord are in a reasonable state of repair and in proper working order.
- Installation, maintenance , and interlinking of smoke alarms, heat alarms and Carbon monoxide alarms.
- Installation of carbon monoxide detection systems.
- Certificates can be provided in hard copy format or electronically.
These services have been specifically designed to help landlords comply with the electrical side of The Private Housing (Tenancies) (Scotland) Act 2016. We offer complete packages to cover all of these services combined or can do each one individually, depending on requirements.
To find out more information about our electrical services for landlords please contact us directly.